Check out other products from Alliant
Attention sub-gauge shooters. Alliant Powder's 20/28, is a powder designed to deliver competition-grade performance to 20 and 28 gauge clay target loads. Extremely clean burning with proven lot-to-lot consistency, 20/28 is sure to elevate any sub-gauge shooter's confidence...and scores.
RWS Unprimed Brass Cases 5.6x57 (20pk)
Winchester Unprimed Brass Cases 250 Savage (250-3000) (50pk)
ADI Sporting Powder AR2208 (500g)
ADI Sporting Powder AR2209 (1kg)
ADI Sporting Powder AR2206H (500g)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.