Check out other products from BSA
Leupold Scopesmith Mounting Tool (52296)
Pro-Tactical Max Guard Cyclone 119 x 41.5 x 16cm Rifle Hard Plastic Case Black (PTHRC001)
Guardian Range Bag Black (GB-RANGE)
USED BSA Sportsman 15 Magazine Inner Tube Assembly (SPART1461)
Norma USA American PH Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196 Grain Oryx Protected Point (20pk)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.