Used Lowey Bolt Protector to Suit Remington Model 700, Remington 40X Centrefire & Nesika (ULBPREM700)
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to Roy Alexander and Sons (Please check with them if they will receive it for you) or to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
- AS NEW
The bolt protector has been designed to house the bolt and automatically release the pressure from the spring when inserted. It also protects the bolt from dust/dirt, knocks, falls and is an excellent accessory for storage and transportation of your rifle. It is a must have for every shooter, as many laws now require the bolt to be transported and stored separate from the rifle.
- Made from plastic, so it doesn't damage the bolt in any way.
- Releases pressure on the spring - promoting longevity - maintaining consistency in spring pressure.
- Keeps bolt protected from dust and dirt.
- Removable end cap to enable easy cleaning.
- Alleviates the need for touch - reducing possible bolt corrosion through skin oils.
- Keeps bolt gun oils, free of dust and dirt.
- Protects bolt from being damaged through knocks and bumps.
- Excellent casing for storage of bolt when separate from the rifle.
- Bolt protector is resistant to gun lubricants.
- Patent No.: PCT/AU2007/000035
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 0.04 kg
We Also Recommend