Check out other products from Brno
Manufactured in 1983
6x40 Nikko Stirling
Tikka T1X MTR 20" 22Lr (25068)
BSA No1 MKIII 410 (24274)(1918)
BSA Monarch 222 Rem (24898)
Ruger M77 Mk11 270 Win (22162)
Deactivated Lithgow No1 Mk111 303 (028956)(1944)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.