Menu
Cart 0
Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868)
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868) Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868) Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868) Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868) Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868) Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868) Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868) Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R   (25868)

Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper 7.62x54R (25868)

SKU:

This product is out of stock.

Check out other products from Nagant


  • $1,50000

  • An all-matching Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper manufactured at the Tula Arsenal during 1944, with slight traces of the original Soviet storage grease. Above the Tula Arsenal star on the receiver is the original CH proof mark (SN in English) showing it was made at the factory with the intent of being issued as a sniper rifle. The Tula Arms plant, located south of Moscow, was evacuated in November 1941 as the German army grew closer and closer to Moscow at the peak of Operation Barbarossa. As such, weapons manufactured by Tula are rarer than their counterparts made by the Izhevsk Mechanical Plant (today a part of Kalashnikov Concern). In 1944, the Tula Arms Plant produced 24,362 M91/30 PU Sniper variants of the Mosin, which this rifle is one of.
  • The rifle’s accompanying PU scope was produced in 1944 in the town of Omsk, Siberia, at Factory #357 NKV following the evacuation of the original factory from Leningrad (known today as Saint Petersburg). This was done in August 1941 before the German and Finnish armies laid siege to the city. Scope has the serial number “45713” with a B-prefix beforehand. Scopes with B-prefix and a serial number under 30,000 were made in 1943 meaning this scope was produced relatively early in 1944.
  • The rifle also has accompanying British proof marks from the British government-owned Birmingham Proof House, which indicates that this rifle was imported into England sometime after the Second World War and was subsequently reproofed in accordance with the Firearms Act of 1868 (Section 122(4)), which “makes it an offence to import any small arm into the United Kingdom, unless it carries foreign proof marks that are accepted under reciprocal agreement.” The Birmingham Proof House’s Crown above the letters BNP can be seen twice on the left of the receiver and twice on the left of the bolt. The L4C beneath two swords on the left indicate the rank of the examiner, and that the reproofing occurred in 1987. The rifle has then made its way from England here to Australia.

Condition

VGC

Bore

8/10

Sights

PU Scope and Irons

Year of Manufacture

1944

Matching Numbers?

 Yes

Serial Number

1010

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

We Also Recommend
Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out