Check out other products from ADI
1. In-store purchase is only available for this powder from our store:
• 1 Atherton Street, Woolloongabba, Qld 4102
• Postage is not available for any powder substance
2. All powder sales require licence validation. You must bring the following to our store when purchasing powder:
• Unaltered and valid weapons licence (no copies permitted);
• Unaltered and valid drivers licence, or other photo ID with your address and signature (no copies permitted)
ADI Sporting Powders AR2208 (500g)
ADI Sporting Powders AR2209 (500g)
ADI Sporting Powders AR2206H (500g)
ADI Handloaders' Guide 9th Edition 2016
ADI Sporting Powders AP70N (500g)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.