Dewey Brass Parker Hale Style Cleaning Jag 24 - 26 Cal (Male Thread)
SKU:This product is out of stock.
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
Parker Hale Style Jags are specifically designed to wrap patches around the jag for maximum cleaning surface. The female jags are made for Dewey coated rods and the male jags are made for all standard rods.
- Non Parker Hale style jags can be used two ways: pointed front of jag may be used to pierce the center of the patch, or patch may be wrapped around knurled section in back of the point allowing more patch area exposed to the bore.
- Female threaded jags for use with Dewey male-threaded cleaning rods.
- Parker Hale style jags are designed for wrapping patch around jag to minimize metal to metal contact inside bore, jag has serrated teeth to hold patch.
- Male threaded jags are designed for use with any female threaded cleaning rod with the corresponding thread.
- Please ensure that jag and cleaning rod have matching threads.
- VFG adapters are for use with Dewey male threaded rods and VFG felt cleaning pellets only.
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 0.01 kg
We Also Recommend