"Flayderman's Guide to Antique American Firearms and Their Values" by Norm Flayderman
SKU:This product is out of stock.
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
Over 450,000 copies sold and in circulation! Here's why:
- Identification: Over 4,000 antique American firearm models and variants extensively described with all marks and specifications necessary for quick identification.
- Values: Over 4,000 individually priced firearms. Full information on how to assess values based on demand, rarity and conditions.
- Illustrations: Over 1,700 large scale photographs accompany model descriptions for convenient identification.
- Quick Reference: An easily-understood organization, a standardized numbering system, extensive cross referencing and a comprehensive index all aid in making this book a must reference for every gun enthusiast.
- Firearms History: Histories of the makers with dates and locations of manufacture and quantities manufactured.
- Trends in Collecting: A review of the ever-changing collecting and buying patterns which have resulted in a volatile present-day collecting market.
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 1.783 kg
We Also Recommend