"Gun Digest Book of the Revolver" by Grant Cunningham
SKU:This product is out of stock.
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
Get to Know Your Revolver—Inside and Out!
Gun Digest Book of the Revolver covers all aspects of living with the double-action revolver: shooting, handling, carrying, maintaining and accessorizing—everything you need to know to operate the quintessential American handgun.
Topics in this comprehensive volume include:
- Self-Defense—Revolvers are still a good choice!
- Sighting options—including tips for aging eyes
- Getting the right hand fit
- Grips that work—and those that don't
- Spare ammo carrying options
- Maintenance and cleaning how-to's
- The right holster for the job
- Wheel-gun ammo choices for work, play and self-defense
- And much, much more!!
Whether you use your revolver for sport, hunting, competition or self-defense, you'll learn something from this book!
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 0.293 kg
We Also Recommend