"Reloading for Handgunners" by Patrick Sweeney
SKU:This product is out of stock.
•Tasmanian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to your nominated dealer (Please check with your dealer if they will receive it for you). Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
•Western Australian Residents ONLY: We can ONLY send barrels, triggers, firearm parts and magazines to TNT Depot Perth. Please enter their details at checkout (In the ''Shipping Address" field)
In Reloading for Handgunners, the reader will learn the benefits of serious handgun ammunition reloading (decreased cost, increased reliability) in an accessible, step-by-step way. In addition, the reader will learn how to avoid the costly, wasteful errors that plague many reloaders, experienced and novice alike. Finally, the reader will enjoy the vast experience and unique style that have made Patrick Sweeney the country's leading guru on tactical and competition shooting and ammunition.
- Shortcuts, hints and tips (from a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, and certified Armorer Instructor) to reload your own ammunition and avoid costly errors
- Loading data for the most popular and asked-about calibers
- Specialty loading info for:
- Competition: IPSC/IDPA, Bullseye, Steel Challenge, Cowboy
- Hunting: heavy magnums and big bores
Generate Postage QuoteProduct Weight: 0.453 kg
We Also Recommend