Check out other products from Rebel Gun Works
1. In-store pickup is available for this safe from our store:
• 1 Atherton Street, Woolloongabba, Qld 4102
2. Shipping is available if the following criteria is strictly met:
• Safes must only be sent to a TNT depot. This list can be viewed by clicking here, and use these details in 'shipping address' at the checkout
• You must only have ONE safe per order.
• Ammunition must be purchased separately in another order. Dangerous goods shipping is required.
• Firearms must be purchased separately in another order.
3. Need more information?
• For a guide to acquiring firearms, click here
• To read more about frequently asked questions, click here
• For all other enquiries, contact us
Due to Workplace Health & Safety issues, please note that for gun safes over 70kg we are quite happy to sell these and help you load them into vehicles but we require you to provide 2 big strong people as well.
Standard Postage & Handling
Booking and Administration Fee (also Interstate Transfer)
Flannelette Roll (4x2)
CCI Standard Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle (22LR) 40 Grain Lead Round Nose (LRN) (50pk)
Firearms Storage Fees
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.