Lithgow No1 MkIII* 22 Lr ( MK IV No2) (22562)
Mossberg 802 Plinkster 22LR (22963)
New Pardus BA12 Tactical (Detachable Box Magazine ) Straight Pull 18" 12 Gauge (22960)
New Pardus BA12 (Detachable Box Magazine ) Straight Pull 20" 12 Gauge (22961)
New Winchester Featherweight 22-250 (22332)
AS IS Naughton Fieldman 22 Mag (22953)
Mossberg Model 464 30-30 Winchester (22954)
Carl Gustav M96 6.5x55 Mauser (22794)
New Adler A110 Tactical (Synthetic) 20" 12 Gauge (22862)
New Uberti Model 1860 Army 8" 44 cal (3303)
CZ 452 Synthetic Nickel 22 Long Rifle (22938)
Browning Trombone 22 Long Rifle (22890)
New Lithgow LA101 Crossover 22LR (22941)
New Lithgow LA101 Crossover 22LR (22942)
Replica Cannon Barrel 1.5" Bore (16429)
Howa 1500 243 Win (22800)
New Weatherby Vanguard 308 Win (22937)
New Weatherby Vanguard 22-250 Remington (22930)
New Weatherby Vanguard 223 Remington (22929)
New Weatherby Vanguard 223 Remington (22932)
Pierce Short Action R/Hand Single Shot 308 Bolt Face (22964)
Used Bolt Action Rifles - Revised Edition - By Frank de Haas
Mauser Military Rifles of the World 5th Edition by Robert W. D. Ball
The Handloader's Manual of Cartridge Conversions 4th Edition by John Donnelly & Jude Donnelly
Sako L579 Extractor Complete
AS NEW Ex-Display Leupold VX-R 2-7x33 30mm Firedot (110684)
Mannlicher Schoenauer MC 243 Winchester (22788)
Once Fired Sellier & Bellot S&B 303 British Brass Cases (70pk)
Remington Unprimed Brass Cases 303 British (40pk)
Once Fired Remington Brass Cases 303 British (136pk)
Super Unprimed Brass Cases 303 British (20pk)
Spika Guncare Punch Set
Remington Model 700 VLS 22/250 Remington (22342)
Buffalo River Inside Ammo Compartment Lock Assembly (BRS3111)
Lyman Tapper Hammer with Interchangeable Brass, Nylon, Steel Heads and Punch Set 7-Piece
Leupold Fix-It Sticks Optics Mounting Kit
New Ruger Precision Rifle (Upgrade) 20" 223 (22378)
New Ruger Precision Rifle (Upgrade) 20" 223 (22377)
New Ruger Precision Rifle (Upgrade) 20" 223 (22376)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.