Tikka T3X CTR 308 Win (25311)
Mannlicher Schoenauer 1903 Take Down 6.5x54MS (23843)
Castelli Star Vega 12 Gauge (23841)
Avci Silah Predator 20TG Pistol Grip Straight Pull 20" 12 Gauge (25286)
BSA 1886 Mk 111 577- 450 (25229)
Rossi Circuit Judge 22/22Mag (25273)
Remington 700 SPS 243 Win (25272)
New Adler B230 FDE Tactical Mag Fed Straight Pull 20" 12 Gauge (26000)
New Adler B220 Pistol Grip Straight Pull 20" 12 Gauge (25275)
Adler B220 All Weather Straight Pull 20" 12 Gauge (25274)
Colt 1911 Ace Signature Series 22 Long Rifle (3435)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (16193)(1917)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (16202)(1916)
Lithgow No1 MkIII* 303 (24277)(1944)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (10570)(1920)
Deactivated Ruger Mini 14 223 (24284)
New CZ 455 American Barrel 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR) (22Mag) (25261)
New Marlin Model 336C Compact 30-30 Win (25265)
New Marlin Model 1894 44 Magnum (25266)
BSA Cadet 310 (19200)
Grizzly Ammo Box Locking Kit
Sako Fired 223 Brass Cases (39pk) (FS223REM)
Hornady Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk) (FH223REM)
Winchester Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk) (FW223REM)
Tikka Fired 223 Brass Cases (50pk) (FT223REM)
ADI Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk) (FADI223REM)
Enfield Martini Mk11 303 Cocking Indicator (MECI)
Trophy Vehicle Mount Rifle Rest
Bore Xpress Mrad Scope Testing Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
Bore Xpress Load Development Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
Bore Xpress Sighting-in Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
CCI Ammunition 22 Long Rifle (22LR) 40 Grain Pink Coated Lead Pink Round Nose (PRN) (400pk)
Winchester Model 70 Trigger Guard (UW70TG)
Voere Model 2115 22 LR Stock (UV2115S)
Starline Unprimed Brass Cases 375 Win (Big Bore) (50pk)
New Remington 700, BDL, SPS,Pol SA Front Trigger Guard / Action Screw Hex Blue (104127)
Allen Krome Compact Shotgun Cleaning Kit for .410, 20 and 12 Gauge (70974)
PPU Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk)
Mossberg 740T Trigger Guard (UM740TG)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.