Winchester 94 375 Big Bore (21293)
Savage No4 MkI 303 (19258)
New Ruger American Ranch Rifle 7.62x39 (23200)
Used Ruger Single Six 22 Long Rifle & 22 Magnum (3317)
New Ruger Precision Rimfire 22 Long Rifle (23133)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (16208)
Savage No4 MkI* 303 (22267)
BSA No1 Mk111 303 (21514)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303* (21544)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (14055)
BSA Maltby No4 Mk1 303 (16561)
Winchester 94 Little Big Horn 44-40 WCF (23141)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Mag (23182)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Mag (23180)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Long Rifle (23177)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Long Rifle (23176)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Long Rifle (23175)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Long Rifle (23174)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Long Rifle (23173)
New CZ 455 Stainless Synthetic 22 Long Rifle (23172)
Chapman Model 8900 27 Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set Tan (8900TAN)
Collectors Ammunition WWII Japanese Type 92 MG 30rd Ammo Strip (SPART1922)
Once Fired Winchester 32/20 Brass Cases (44pk)
Once Fired Winchester 32/20 Brass Cases (50pk)
Mixed Once Fired 223 Brass Cases (70pk)
Highland Ammunition 7.5x54 French 139 Grain Full Metal Jacket (20pk)
Unique Ammunition 7.5x54 French 150 Grain Full Metal Jacket (20pk)
Norma Ammunition 7.7 Japanese Arisaka 174 Grain Soft Point (20pk)
Unique Ammunition 6.5x50mm Japanese Arisaka 140 Grain Full Metal Jacket (20pk)
Pierce Short Action R/Hand Single Shot 308 Bolt Face (22964)
Mauser Military Rifles of the World 5th Edition by Robert W. D. Ball
The Handloader's Manual of Cartridge Conversions 4th Edition by John Donnelly & Jude Donnelly
Sako L579 Extractor Complete
Mannlicher Schoenauer MC 243 Winchester (22788)
Spika Guncare Punch Set
Remington Model 700 VLS 22/250 Remington (22342)
Buffalo River Inside Ammo Compartment Lock Assembly (BRS3111)
Lyman Tapper Hammer with Interchangeable Brass, Nylon, Steel Heads and Punch Set 7-Piece
Leupold Fix-It Sticks Optics Mounting Kit
Leupold Scopesmith Mounting Tool (52296)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.