Ruger M77 Gunsite Scout 223 (25176)
BSA Cadet 222 Rimmed (25169)
Zafer SBS20 20" 12 Gauge (25177)
Enfield No1 MkIII 303 (16216)(1909)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (16211)(1926)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 DP(17030)(1917)
Ross E1910 Sporterised 303-243 (25148)
Eddystone M17 Sporterised 7mm Rem Magnun (25146)
Lithgow No1 MkIII* 303 (13076)(1944)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (13700)(1941)
Longbranch No4 Mk1 303 (25137)(1950)
New Ruger American 22 Long Rifle (22LR) (25135)
Sportco Martini 22 Long Rifle (22LR) (25115)
New Ruger M77 Hawkeye Stainless Compact 243 Win (24869)
BSA Cadet 310 (21385)
DWM 1904 6.5x55 (15345)
BSA Cadet 310 (13636)
Enfield 1887 Mk IV 577- 450 (24899)
Baikal IJ58 12 Gauge (24819)
New Ruger Precision 22LR (25113)
Bore Xpress Mrad Scope Testing Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
Bore Xpress Load Development Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
Bore Xpress Sighting-in Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
CCI Ammunition 22 Long Rifle (22LR) 40 Grain Pink Coated Lead Pink Round Nose (PRN) (400pk)
Winchester Model 70 Trigger Guard (UW70TG)
Voere Model 2115 22 LR Stock (UV2115S)
Starline Unprimed Brass Cases 375 Win (Big Bore) (50pk)
New Remington 700, BDL, SPS,Pol SA Front Trigger Guard / Action Screw Hex Blue (104127)
Allen Krome Compact Shotgun Cleaning Kit for .410, 20 and 12 Gauge (70974)
PPU Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk)
Mossberg 740T Trigger Guard (UM740TG)
Tikka T3 CTR / TAC A1 Muzzle Thread Cap 5/8x24 Stainless Steel (S54065088)
Tikka T3 CTR / TAC A1 Muzzle Thread Cap 5/8x24 Blued (S54065087)
Tikka Mesh Black Cap (BC001-TIKKA-0999)
Tikka Orange & Black Cap (BC002-TIKKA-0999)
Ruger 1-Piece Picatinny Scope Base Rail for Ruger MkIII, MkIV & 22/45 (90623)
Winchester Model 70 Magazine Spring Long Action (LA) STD PN27 (U35W000124)
Voodoo Tactical Cap Graphite Small / Medium
Voodoo Tactical Cap Graphite Large / XL
Norma Vulkan Bullets 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 156 Grain Protected Point (100pk)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.