New Marlin Model 336SS 30-30 Win (25356)
Winchester Model 1890 22WRF (22W.R.F.) (24342)
Winchester Model 1892 44-40 WCF (25278)
BSA Monarch 243 Win (25293)
Steyr Mannlicher Model L Varmint 243 Winchester (25337)
Lithgow No1 MkIII* 303 (24128)(1941)
Deactivated Arisaka Type 38 Carbine 6.5 Jap (25301)
New Adler B230 FDE Tactical Mag Fed Straight Pull 20" 12 Gauge (25344)
New Adler B230 FDE Tactical Mag Fed Straight Pull 20" 12 Gauge (25343)
Howa 1500 Mini Action 223 (25328)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (25181)(1916)
Lithgow No1 MkIII* 303 (15288)(1918)
Lithgow No1 MkIII 303 (16196)(1916)
Enfield No1 MKIII 410 (25303)(1916)
Ruger 22/45 22 Long Rifle (3627)
Ruger American Predator AI Style 223 (25330)
Diana Model 24 177 Cal Air Rifle (25294)
Miroku Stirling 30" 12 Gauge (25289)
CZ 750 308 Win (25295)
Howa Varmint Mini Action 223 Rem (25287)
Allen Durango Scoped Rifle Case 40" (602-40)Black
Mannlicher Schoenauer 1903 Take Down 6.5x54MS (23843)
Grizzly Ammo Box Locking Kit
Sako Fired 223 Brass Cases (39pk) (FS223REM)
Hornady Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk) (FH223REM)
Winchester Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk) (FW223REM)
Tikka Fired 223 Brass Cases (50pk) (FT223REM)
ADI Fired 223 Brass Cases (100pk) (FADI223REM)
Enfield Martini Mk11 303 Cocking Indicator (MECI)
Trophy Vehicle Mount Rifle Rest
Bore Xpress Mrad Scope Testing Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
Bore Xpress Load Development Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
Bore Xpress Sighting-in Target (10 Pack) (Australian Made & Owned)
CCI Ammunition 22 Long Rifle (22LR) 40 Grain Pink Coated Lead Pink Round Nose (PRN) (400pk)
Winchester Model 70 Trigger Guard (UW70TG)
Voere Model 2115 22 LR Stock (UV2115S)
Starline Unprimed Brass Cases 375 Win (Big Bore) (50pk)
New Remington 700, BDL, SPS,Pol SA Front Trigger Guard / Action Screw Hex Blue (104127)
Allen Krome Compact Shotgun Cleaning Kit for .410, 20 and 12 Gauge (70974)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.