Unknown Single Cavity Mould 44 Cal Round Ball (SPART1136)
Lee Liquid Alox Bullet Lubricant (118ml)
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Lyman Big Dipper Casting Kit 230 Volt
Lyman Lead Dipper
RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube (Hollow)
Lyman Ingot Mould
Lyman Big Dipper Furnace 230 Volt
Hornady Gas Checks 30 Cal (1000pk)
RCBS Lead Dipper
Hornady Gas Checks 44 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 375 Cal (1000pk)
RCBS Ingot Mould
Hornady Gas Checks 32 Cal / 8mm (1000pk)
Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Master Casting Kit 230 Volt
Lyman Lead Pot Cast Iron
Hornady Gas Checks 7MM (1000pk)
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Traditionnal
RCBS Handgun Bullet Lube (Hollow)
Hornady Gas Checks 6MM (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 25 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 338 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 35 Cal (1000pk)
Lyman Alox Bullet Lube
Lee Adjustable Shot Dipper
Hornady Gas Checks 45 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 22 Cal (1000pk)
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Green
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Gold
RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds
Lee 1-Cavity Bullet Mold (690 Diameter) Round Ball
Hornady Gas Checks 6.5MM (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 270 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 416 Cal (1000pk)
Lee Double Cavity Bullet Mold .562" 267gr Round Ball
Lee Double Cavity Bullet Mold .452" 228gr
Lyman Single Cavity Bullet Mold .530" 540gr Round Ball (2645530)
Lyman Single Cavity Bullet Mold .358" 148 Grain Wadcutter (SPART0944)
C.B.E Single Cavity 8x56R Steyr Mould .330" Dia 200 Gr (SPART1135)
RCBS Lead Pot (80010)
Lyman Mini-Mag Furnace 230 Volt (As New - Unused) 2800220
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.