Lee Liquid Alox Bullet Lubricant (118ml)
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Lyman Big Dipper Casting Kit 230 Volt
Lyman Big Dipper Furnace 230 Volt
Lyman Lead Dipper
Hornady Gas Checks 30 Cal (1000pk)
RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube (Hollow)
Lyman Ingot Mould
RCBS Lead Dipper
Hornady Gas Checks 375 Cal (1000pk)
Lyman Digital Lead Thermometer 230 V (2867797)
Lyman Lead Pot Cast Iron
Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Master Casting Kit 230 Volt - DISCONTINUED
Hornady Gas Checks 32 Cal / 8mm (1000pk)
Lee Adjustable Shot Dipper
RCBS Handgun Bullet Lube (Hollow)
Hornady Gas Checks 44 Cal (1000pk)
RCBS Ingot Mould
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Traditionnal
Hornady Gas Checks 7MM (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 25 Cal (1000pk)
Lyman Mag 25 Digital Melting Furnace (2800388)
Lee 1-Cavity Bullet Mold (690 Diameter) Round Ball
RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Gold
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Green
Hornady Gas Checks 22 Cal (1000pk)
Lyman Alox Bullet Lube
Hornady Gas Checks 338 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 6MM (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 45 Cal (1000pk)
Lyman Single Cavity Bullet Mold .530" 540gr Round Ball (2645530)
Lee Double Cavity Bullet Mold .562" 267gr Round Ball
Hornady Gas Checks 35 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 270 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 6.5MM (1000pk)
RCBS Easy Melt Furnace
RCBS Lead Pot (80010)
Lyman Single Cavity Bullet Mold .358" 148 Grain Wadcutter (SPART0944)
Lee Double Cavity Bullet Mold .452" 228gr
Hornady Gas Checks 416 Cal (1000pk)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.