Lee Liquid Alox Bullet Lubricant (118ml)
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Lyman Big Dipper Casting Kit 230 Volt
Lyman Big Dipper Furnace 230 Volt
Lyman Lead Dipper
RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube (Hollow)
Lyman Ingot Mould
RCBS Lead Dipper
Hornady Gas Checks 375 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 30 Cal (1000pk)
Lyman Lead Pot Cast Iron
Hornady Gas Checks 44 Cal (1000pk)
Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Master Casting Kit 230 Volt
Hornady Gas Checks 32 Cal / 8mm (1000pk)
RCBS Ingot Mould
Lee Adjustable Shot Dipper
RCBS Handgun Bullet Lube (Hollow)
Hornady Gas Checks 7MM (1000pk)
RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Traditionnal
Lyman Alox Bullet Lube
Hornady Gas Checks 338 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 25 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 6MM (1000pk)
Lee 1-Cavity Bullet Mold (690 Diameter) Round Ball
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Gold
Saeco Solid Bullet Lube Green
Hornady Gas Checks 22 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 45 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 35 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 270 Cal (1000pk)
Hornady Gas Checks 6.5MM (1000pk)
RCBS Lead Pot (80010)
C.B.E Single Cavity 8x56R Steyr Mould .330" Dia 200 Gr (SPART1135)
Lyman Single Cavity Bullet Mold .358" 148 Grain Wadcutter (SPART0944)
Lyman Single Cavity Bullet Mold .530" 540gr Round Ball (2645530)
Lee Double Cavity Bullet Mold .452" 228gr
Lee Double Cavity Bullet Mold .562" 267gr Round Ball
Hornady Gas Checks 416 Cal (1000pk)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.