Raytrade CCI Standard Fluro Orange Clays (150pk)
Clay Targets Australia CTA Standard Fluro Orange Clays (150pk)
Champion Fightmaster Junior 3/4 Clay Target Thrower
Champion High Fly Full Cock Trap Clay Target Thrower
MTM EZ-Throw 3 Pivoting Manual Clay Target Thrower
Pardus LAX12 Lever Action 12 Gauge Shotgun Multi Choke Set
Little Skeeters 12 Gauge to 410 Mini-Tube Gauge Reducers
MTM EZ-Throw MR Extended Manual Clay Target Thrower
Winchester Shotgun Toe Guard
MTM EZ-Throw Double Throw Manual Clay Target Thrower
Winchester Modified (Half 1/2) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0021)
Little Skeeters 12 Gauge to 20 Gauge Mini-Tube Gauge Reducers (LS12GA-20GA)
Browning Invector Modified (Half 1/2) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0016)
Unidentified Improved Cylinder (Quarter 1/4) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0017)
Rossi 12 Gauge Choke Set with Case (SPART0019)
Winchester Full 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0020)
Winchester Skeet (Quarter, 1/4, Improved Cylinder) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0022)
Unidentified Modified (Half 1/2) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0023)
Mossberg Full 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0024)
Lanber Cylinder (Open) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0025)
Beretta Mobilchoke External (+50mm) Esterni 12 Gauge Choke Set (SPART0026)
Browning Invector Improved Cylinder (Quarter 1/4) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0027)
Franchi 12 Gauge Choke Set (SPART0028)
Akkar Churchill Modified (Half 1/2) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0029)
Akkar Churchill Full 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0030)
Akkar Churchill Improved Modified (Three Quarter 3/4) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0031)
Unknown Adjustable Choke (SPART0672)
Savage Adjustable Choke (SPART0673)
Unknown Adjustable Choke (SPART0674)
Beretta Choke Spanner (SPART0687)
MTM E-Z Throw 2 Hand Held Trap Clay Target Thrower
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.