CCI Standard Eco Frendly Fluro Orange Clays (150pk)
Champion High Fly Full Cock Trap Clay Target Thrower
Champion Flightmaster Junior 3/4 Clay Target Thrower
MTM EZ-Throw 3 Pivoting Manual Clay Target Thrower
MTM EZ-Throw 2 Clay Target Thrower
Champion Manual Clay Target Thrower (40915)
MTM EZ-Throw Double Throw Manual Clay Target Thrower
Pardus LAX12 and BA12 Lever Action 12 Gauge Shotgun Multi Choke Set (PMCS)
MTM EZ-Throw MR Extended Manual Clay Target Thrower
Winchester Shotgun Toe Guard
Winchester Full 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0020)
Winchester Skeet (Quarter, 1/4, Improved Cylinder) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0022)
CZ Redhead Modified 12 Gauge Choke (CZRMC)
CZ Redhead Full 12 Gauge Choke (CZRFC)
CZ Redhead Improved 12 Gauge Choke (CZRIC)
Franchi 12 Gauge Choke Set (SPART0028)
Mossberg Full 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0024)
Unidentified Modified (Half 1/2) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0023)
Unidentified Improved Cylinder (Quarter 1/4) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0017)
Browning Invector Modified (Half 1/2) 12 Gauge Choke (SPART0016)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.