Lee Breech Lock Single Stage Press Anniversary Kit
Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret
Simplex 6 Position Turret for Reloading Press
Lee Reloader Single Stage Press
Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit
RCBS Single Stage Press Universal Primer Arm 2
Lee Breech Lock Hand Press
Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret
Simplex Master "O" Frame Heavy Duty Reloading Press
Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press
Lyman Press Universal Primer Arm Assembly
Lyman Crusher, Crusher 2, T-Mag, T-Mag 2 Press Auto Primer Feeder Kit
RCBS Partner Press Primer Arm Assembly
Lee Classic Cast Single Stage Press
RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Single Stage Press Kit
Lee Breech Lock Hand Press Kit
Lyman T-Mag 2 Turret Press
Simplex Priming Punch Set
Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Turret
RCBS Partner Single Stage Press
Lyman Crusher 2 Single Stage Press Pro Kit
Super Simplex Rubber Buffer
Super Simplex Index Spring
Lyman T-Mag 2 Turret Press Deluxe Expert Kit
Lee Classic Cast Breech Lock Single Stage Press
Lee Classic Cast Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit
Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Deluxe Kit
Lyman Orange Crusher Master Reloading Kit with Australian Power Supply
Simplex Universal Primer Arm & Punch Set
Super Simplex Index Ball
Lee 4 Hole Turret Press with Auto Index Value Kit (90928)
Lyman Crusher 11 Single Stage Press
Lee Pro 1000 and Turret Press Roller Handle Update Kit
RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Press (9356)
RCBS Reloader Special-5 Starter Single Stage Reloading Press Kit (9042)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.