Stainless Steel Fox Whistle
Fox Combo Call Fox Predator Call
Stainless Steel Fox Whistle with Lanyard
Pete Rickard's Scotch Rabbit Squealer Whistle
Cass Creek Mini Electronic Predator Call
Crass Creek Ampli-Fire Graf Boys Deer Caller
Pete Rickard's Scotch Two Fox Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Scotch Crow Caller
Cass Creek Mini Electronic Deer Call with 4 Digital Sounds
Pete Rickard's Scotch Crow Call
Quaker Boy Peltmaster Predator Call
Cass Creek Electronic Game Call Speaker
Quaker Boy Turkey Thugs Crow Bar Crow Caller
Pete Rickard's Mouse Sqeaker
Quaker Boy Screamin' Cottontail Predator Call
Quaker Boy Super Screamer Predator Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Deer Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Fox Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Crow Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Hog Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Duck Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Predator Call
Nomad Electronic Predator Call
Extreme Dimension Wildlife iHunt XSB Game Call
Foxpro Mr Mouthy 3 in 1 Howler
Foxpro Stag Horn
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.