Stainless Steel Fox Whistle (2101)
Stainless Steel Fox Whistle with Lanyard
Primos Wind Checker 2oz
Fox Combo Call Fox Predator Call
Pro-Tactical Max-Hunter Fox Whistle
Pete Rickard's Scotch Two Fox Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Mouse Sqeaker
Pipe Style Fox Predator Call & Squeeker Combo
Primos Original Wench Polycarbonate Duck Call Orange
Pro TacticalMax-Hunter Roo Alert
Pete Rickard's Scotch Crow Call
Flextone Double Up Predator Combo (FLXDR005)
Primos Mastering the Art Duck Call Instruction Pack
Quaker Boy Crankin Crow Predator Call (QB-02613)
Quaker Boy Distress Fawn Predator Call (62626)
Quaker Boy Super Screamer Predator Call (62602)
Primos Randy Anderson Predator Call Howler Pack (1724)
Cass Creek Electronic Game Call Speaker
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.