Stainless Steel Fox Whistle (2101)
Stainless Steel Fox Whistle with Lanyard
Fox Combo Call Fox Predator Call
Primos Wind Checker
Pro-Tactical Max-Hunter Fox Whistle
Quaker Boy Super Screamer Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Scotch Two Fox Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Scotch Crow Caller (2171)
Cass Creek Mini Electronic Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Scotch Rabbit Squealer Whistle (2151)
Foxpro Stag Horn - Deer Call
Quaker Boy Peltmaster Predator Call
Crass Creek Ampli-Fire Graf Boys Deer Caller
Primos Hoochie Mama Red Deer Call
Extreme Dimension Wildlife iHunt XSB Game Call
Pete Rickard's Scotch Crow Call
Pete Rickard's Mouse Sqeaker
Primos Baby Hoochie Mama Red Deer Call
Primos Original Wench Polycarbonate Duck Call Orange
Pro TacticalMax-Hunter Roo Alert
Quaker Boy Brawler Buck Deer Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Predator Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Hog Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Crow Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Fox Call
Quaker Boy Screamin' Cottontail Predator Call
Cass Creek Mini Electronic Deer Call with 4 Digital Sounds
Primos Randy Anderson Predator Call Howler Pack (1724)
Primos Mastering the Art Duck Call Instruction Pack
Primos Wood Duck Call
Primos Electronic Predator Call Speak Easy Calling System (3758)
Foxpro Mr Mouthy 3 in 1 Howler
Nomad Electronic Predator Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Duck Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Deer Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Quaker Boy Turkey Thugs Crow Bar Crow Caller
Cass Creek Electronic Game Call Speaker
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.