Stainless Steel Fox Whistle (2101)
Stainless Steel Fox Whistle with Lanyard
Fox Combo Call Fox Predator Call
Primos Wind Checker - DISCONTINUED
Pro-Tactical Max-Hunter Fox Whistle
Pete Rickard's Scotch Two Fox Predator Call
Cass Creek Mini Electronic Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Scotch Rabbit Squealer Whistle (2151)
Quaker Boy Peltmaster Predator Call
Quaker Boy Super Screamer Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Mouse Sqeaker
Pete Rickard's Scotch Crow Caller (2171)
Foxpro Stag Horn - Deer Call
Crass Creek Ampli-Fire Graf Boys Deer Caller
Primos Baby Hoochie Mama Red Deer Call - DISCONTINUED
Primos Original Wench Polycarbonate Duck Call Orange
Pro TacticalMax-Hunter Roo Alert
Extreme Dimension Wildlife iHunt XSB Game Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Hog Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Quaker Boy Screamin' Cottontail Predator Call
Pete Rickard's Scotch Crow Call
Primos Up-N-Down Stake Out
Quaker Boy Brawler Buck Deer Call
Nomad Electronic Predator Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Predator Call
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Crow Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Fox Call
Cass Creek Mini Electronic Deer Call with 4 Digital Sounds
Primos Randy Anderson Predator Call Howler Pack (1724)
Primos Mastering the Art Duck Call Instruction Pack
Primos Wood Duck Call - DISCONTINUED
Primos Electronic Predator Call Speak Easy Calling System (3758)
Foxpro Mr Mouthy 3 in 1 Howler
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Duck Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Deer Call with 5 Digital Sounds
Quaker Boy Turkey Thugs Crow Bar Crow Caller
Cass Creek Electronic Game Call Speaker
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.