Spika S3 Large 12 Gun Safe
Spika S1 Small 4 Gun Safe
Spika S2 Medium 6 Gun Safe
Spika SS Hideaway 2 Gun Safe
Spika SCH1 Large 16 Gun Safe
Spika S2A Medium Ammo & Pistol Safe
Spika SP Medium Electronic Pistol Safe
Spika S3D Large Digital 12 Gun Safe
Spika S3A Large Ammo & Pistol Safe
Anchor 4 Gun Safe (Key Operated)
Anchor 6 Gun Safe (Electronic/Key Overide)
Anchor 8 Gun Safe (Key Operated)
Spika S4 Extra Large 15 Gun Safe
Anchor 8 Gun Electronic Safe - Category A, B, C
Anchor 8 Gun Safe (Electronic/Key Overide)
Anchor 12 Gun Safe (Electronic/Key Override)
Anchor 6 Gun Safe (Key Operated)
Custom Grey 8 Gun Safe
Dominator Compact 6 Gun Electronic Safe
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.