Lee Improved Powder Measure Kit
RCBS Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber (09087)
Lee Perfect Powder Measure
Hornady Powder Trickler
RCBS Powder Trickler 2
Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber
RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand
RCBS Powder Funnel 17 to 20 Caliber
RCBS Powder Funnel Kit 17 to 45 Caliber
Lyman E-ZEE Powder Funnel 22 to 50 Caliber
Lyman Powder Pal Funnel Pan
RCBS Scale Pan Funnel
Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar
Lyman E-ZEE FLO Universal Powder Trickler
Lee Powder Measure Stand
Lyman Gen 6 Compact Touch Screen Powder System
Lyman Precision Funnel Set
Lyman Brass Smith Adjustable Powder Trickler
Redding Model 6 Bench Stand
Lee Classic Powder Measure
Simplex Master Powder Measure (5004000)
Redding Match Grade Model 3BR Powder Measure
MTM Universal Powder Funnel Set 17 to 45 Caliber
Lyman Brass Smith Powder Measure (7767700)
Lyman Brass Smith Powder Measure Stand
ReddingClassic Model 3 Master Powder Measure
RCBS Black Powder Measure
Hornady Case Activated Powder Drop
RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure III (9016)
Redding #5 Powder Trickler
Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure (90429)
Redding Match Grade 3BR Powder Measure Universal Metering Chamber
RCBS Quick Change Powder Measure
Simplex Powder Measure Stand SMPS)
RCBS Competition Powder Measure with Large Metering Drum
Used RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Combo (U09000)
Simplex Master Powder Measure Resevoir & Cap (PC)
Simplex Master Powder Measure Stand (5004100)
RCBS Chargemaster Supreme 240V (98943)
RCBS Quick Change High Capacity Powder Measure
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.