Hornady GS-1500 Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity
Lyman Micro-Touch 1500 Electronic Powder Scale 230 Volt
Lee Safety Magnetic Powder Scale
Lyman Accu-Touch 2000 Electronic Powder Scale 220 Volt
RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Powder Baffle
Lyman Pro 500 Magnetic Powder Scale
RCBS Scale Pan Support for RCBS Scales 502, 505, 510, 1010
RCBS M500 Magnetic Powder Scale
Redding Powder Measure Reservoir Baffle
Lyman Scale Weight Check Set
Lyman Pro-Touch 1500 Electronic Powder Scale 230V
RCBS RangeMaster 2000 Electronic Powder Scale 2000 Grain Capacity 110/220 Volt
RCBS Model 1010 Magnetic Powder Scale
Lyman Pro 1000 Magnetic Powder Scale
RCBS Scale Levelling Foot for RCBS 505 and 510 Scales
RCBS Scale Pan for RCBS Scales 502, 505, 510, 1010
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.