Pro-Shot Bronze Cleaning Brush 38 Cal (357)
Pro-Shot Nylon Cleaning Brush 38 Cal (357) & 9MM
Pro-Shot Spear Tip Cleaning Jag 38 Cal (357) & 9MM (8x32 Thread)
Gunslick Pistol Bore Brush Brone Benchrest 38, 357, 9mm (91219)
Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle & Shotgun Bore Cleaner 350, 357, 358, 375 Cal
Hoppe's Tornado Style Stainless Steel Cleaning Brush 38 Cal Pistol
Hoppe's Bore Cleaning Mop 35 Cal, 38 Cal
Tetra Gun Spear Tip Cleaning Jag .357, .38, 9mm Cal
Gunslick Pistol Nylon Cleaning Brush 38, 357, 9mm (91119)
Dewey Brass Spear Tip Cleaning Jag 38 Cal (357) & 9MM (Male Thread)
Dewey Brass Spear Tip Cleaning Jag 38 Cal (357) & 9MM (Female Thread)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.