Enfield No 4 MKI 303-25 (23887)
Enfield No5 Jungle Carbine 303 (24599)
Enfield Mk1 Carbine 577-450 Martini-Henry (22378)
Enfield 1869 Snider MkIII 577 (22285)
Enfield MkI 303 (22533)
Sparkbrook Lee-Enfield MkI * 303 (16240)
Enfield Model 1878 577-450 Martini-Henry (16331)
Enfield No4 MkI 303 (22824)
Enfield L.E.1 303 (20080)
Enfield No 4 MK1* 303/270 (24130)
Enfield No1 MkIII Range Rifle 303 (24089)
Enfield Martini-Enfield 303 Rifle (21969)
Enfield Model 1862 Snider MkII 577 Snider (22284)
Enfield No1 MkIII 303 (18255)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.