Aussie Sports Soft Shotgun Case 54"
Aussie Sports Inca Pattern Handgun Case 15"
Aussie Sports Metallic Blue Soft Gun Bag with Pocket 48"
Aussie Sports Blue Soft Gun Bag Extra High with Pocket 52"
Aussie Sports Soft Shotgun Case 54" Black
Aussie Sports Purple Leather Gun Bag with Eggshell Foam 48"
Aussie Sports Blue Soft Double Gun Bag Extra High with Pocket 46"
Aussie Sports Pistol Case 15"
Aussie Sports Soft Shotgun Case 32" - Vinyl (Tan)
Aussie Sports Soft Shotgun Case 32"
Aussie Sports Soft Shotgun Slip 50" - Vinyl (Grey)
Aussie Sports Rifle Case 48" Leather
Aussie Sports Shotgun Case 52" Leather
Aussie Sports Soft Shotgun / Takedown Rifle Case 33"
Aussie Sports Rifle Case 52"
Aussie Sports Full Length Dog Harness
Aussie Sports Dog Collar Adjustable (Large)
Aussie Sports Dog Collar Adjustable (Medium)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.