Beretta 686 E Sporter 28" 12 Gauge (23686)
Beretta Mobilchoke External (+50mm) Esterni 12 Gauge Choke Set (SPART0026)
Beretta Magazine U22 Onix 22 Long Rifle 10 Round (SPART0692)
Beretta S58S 12 Gauge Trap (23811)
Beretta S55 Double Barrel 20 Gauge (23758)
Beretta S55 12 Gauge (22586)
Beretta Unknown Model Magazine (SPART0690)
Beretta M20 32 ACP (?) Magazine (SPART0689)
Beretta Improved / Cylinder 1/4 (SPART0192)
Beretta Mobil Choke Early Model 3/4 (SPART0191)
Beretta Mobil Choke Early Model Skeet (SPART0190)
Beretta Latch Spring 301 (SPART0189)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.