Australian Automatic Arms SAC 223 Remington (16372)
Lithgow L1A1 SLR 308 (14000)
Norinco SKS 7.62x39 (16287)
Norinco SKS 7.62X39 (16414)
Norinco SKS 7.62X39 (9328)
Ruger Mini 14 223 (16453)
Ruger Mini 14 223 (20044)
Voere Model 2114S Semi-Auto 22 LR (16361)
VZ 752/57 7.62x39 (9327)
Winchester Model 1903 Semi-Automatic 22 LR (21371)
Ruger Mini 14 223 (22174)
Norinco SKS 7.62x39 (22363)
Ruger 10/22 22LR (22297)
Ruger Carbine 44Mag (22298)
Ljungman AG42B 6.5 x 55 (22400)
Naughton Fieldman 22 Lr Semi Auto (22503)
Springfield Garand Carbine 308 (22472)
Unique V49 Semi-Auto 22 LR (22564)
Gevarm E1 Semi-Auto 22 LR (22565)
Sportco 73A Semi-Auto 22 LR (22587)
Winchester Model 64 Semi-Automatic 22 LR (22317)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.