Remington 241 Take Down Semi-Auto 22 LR (24137)
Sportcomatic Model 87A Semi-Auto 22 LR (23102)
Winchester Model 64 Semi-Automatic 22 LR (22317)
Sportco 73A Semi-Auto 22 LR (22587)
Unique V49 Semi-Auto 22 LR (22564)
Springfield Garand Carbine 308 (22472)
Naughton Fieldman 22 LR Semi Auto (22503)
Ruger Carbine 44 Magnum (22298)
Ruger 10/22 22LR (22297)
Winchester Model 1903 Semi-Automatic 22 LR (21371)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.