Lee Resizing Lubricant
RCBS Case Lube-2 Liquid (2oz)
RCBS Case Lube Kit
RCBS Case Lube Pad (09307)
Birchwood Casey Brass Cartridge Case Cleaner Super Concentrate (16oz)
Lyman Turbo Sonic Ultrasonic Liquid Case Cleaning Solution (16oz)
Lyman Turbo Case Pre-Cleaner (16oz)
Lyman Turbo Sonic Ultrasonic Case Cleaning Solution Liquid (32oz)
Lyman Super Moly Superfine Powder 170gm
Lyman Quick Slick Case Lube Spray
Lyman Ultra Fine Dry Case Neck Lube Powdered Mica 1/10 oz (7991415)
Lyman Case Lube Kit
RCBS Ultrasonic / Rotary Case Cleaning Solution 32 Oz
Lyman Turbo Sonic Ultrasonic Steel Cleaning Solution Liquid (16oz)
Lyman Turbo Sonic Ultrasonic Steel Cleaning Solution Liquid (32oz)
Hornady Case Lube Pad and Reloading Tray
Lyman Lube Heater 230 Volt
Lyman Ultimate Case Prep Set
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.