Deactivated Arisaka Type 38 6.5 Jap (031167)
Deactivated Bayard SxS 12G Hammer Gun (028970)
Deactivated BSA No4 Mk1 303 (031168)
Deactivated BSA SHT LEE 1918 (028982)
Deactivated Danzig Gew 98 8x57 (031156)
Deactivated Enfield MK1 1897 (028974)
Deactivated Enfield No 1 Mk111 (028983)
Deactivated Khartoum (Enfield) 1912 (031153)
Deactivated Lithgow No 1 MK1111 1942 (028981)
Deactivated Mauser M95 Ovideo 308 (031158)
Deactivated Ruger Mini 14 223 (24284)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.