Deactivated Belgium Std 12G Hammer S/Barrel (23398)
Deactivated BSA Martini 310 Cadet (18417)
Deactivated BSA No1 MkIII (16673)
Deactivated Famage M98 30-06 (18813)
Deactivated Lithgow No1 MkIII* (028944)
Deactivated Lithgow No1 MkIII* (16687)
Deactivated LSA No1 MkIII* (028912)
Deactivated Mosin Nagant 91/30 7.65x54R (028941)
Deactivated USSR Nagant 91/30 7.65x54R (028942)
Deactivated Steyr Model M95 8x50R (DM95)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.