Ex-Military Ammunition 7.62x54R Various Manufacturers (20Pk) (EXM7.62x54R)
Ex-Military Norinco 7.62x39mm Full Metal Jacket (20pk) - Box
Ex-Military Cougar High Velocity 223 Remington Full Metal Jacket (40pk)
Norinco 7.62x39mm 122 Grain Soft Point (20pk)
Norinco Ex-Military 223 55 Gr Full Metal Jacket in Bandoleer (140 pk)
Collectors Ammunition 7.35x51 Carcano Full Metal Jacket FMJ 47pk (CAR735 2)
Collectors Ammunition 7.35x51 Carcano Full Metal Jacket FMJ 50pk (CAR735 1)
Collectors Ammunition 7.7mm WWII Japanese Type 92 MG 30rd Ammo Strip (SPART1922)
Super 310 Cadet 120 Grain Lead Round Nose (49pk)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.