Geco 177 Cal Air Pellets - Diablo 0.45g (500pk)
Geco 177 Cal Air Pellets - Superpoint 0.5g (500pk)
Geco Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Lead Round Nose Copper Plated (50pk)
Geco Rifle Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose (50pk)
Geco Semi-Auto Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose (50pk)
Geco Ammunition 308 Winchester 170 Grain Soft Point (20pk)
Geco Ammunition 9.3x74 Rimmed 255 Grain Soft Point (20pk)
Geco 7.62x39 Target Ammunition 124gr FMJ (50pk)
Geco Ammunition 8x57 Rimmed JRS 185 Grain Soft Point (20pk)
Geco Ammunition 7x65 Rimmed 165 Grain Soft Point (20pk)
Geco 7.62x39 Ammunition 150gr Soft Point (20pk)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.