Browning Hi-Power 9mm (3321) Pimp Gun
New Ruger GP100 357 Magnum (3173)
New Smith & Wesson Model 617 22 Long Rifle (3072)
New CZ Model 75 SP-01 Shadow Australian Special 9mm (3275)
New Ruger GP100 357 Magnum (3329)
New Glock Model 34 Gen 4 MOS (135mm) 9mm Luger (3028)
New Beretta APX (125mm) 9mm Luger (3337)
New CZ Model 75 SP-01 Shadow 2 Urban Grey 9mm (3335)
New CZ Model 75 SP-01 Shadow 2 Urban Grey 9mm (3334)
New CZ Model 75 SP-01 Shadow Australian Special 9mm (3276)
New Ruger SP101 22 Long Rifle (2846)
New Ruger Single Six 22 Long Rifle & 22 Magnum (2705)
New Glock Model 34 Gen 4 MOS (135mm) 9mm Luger (3027)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.