Caldwell E-Max Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs Green
Howard Leight Impact Sport Earmuffs Olive Green
Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Behind the Head Electronic Earmuffs Green
Allen Ion Ballistic Glasses Set - RN
Champion Corded Ear Plugs (40962) - DISCONTINUED
Howard Leight Impact Sport Earmuffs Mossy Oak
Caldwell E-Max Electronic Earmuffs
Allen Pro Class Shooting Glasses Black Frame Clear, Yellow, Vermilion and Smoke Lens - PN
Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs Black (NRR 22 dB)
Shooter's Hearing Protection Earplugs
Night Prowler Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs
Caldwell Camo E-Max Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs
Howard Leight Quiet Band - Banded Ear Plugs QB2HYG (R-01538)
SportEAR X-Pro Series Ear Plugs (NRR 19-30 dB)
Allen Shotwave Click to Adjust Ear Plugs (NRR 16-25 dB) (2398) - PN
Howard Leight Airsoft Shooters Ear Plugs 2 Pairs (R-01521)
Caldwell Pink E-Max Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs
Trophy Earmuffs - REDUCED TO CLEAR
Peltor 3M H6B 290 Behind-the-Head Earmuffs
Night Prowler Electronic Low Profile Pink Earmuffs
Trophy Electronic Earmuffs
Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs Teal (NRR 22 dB)
SportEAR Ghost Stryke Black Electronic Ear Plugs Black (SE-GS-B)
Howard Leight Leightning L3 Earmuffs (NRR 30 dB) Black
Spika Electronic Black & Orange Earmuffs (SEM-021)
Peltor Ultra Fit Reusable Corded Ear Plugs with Case (340-4002)
Spika Electronic Black Earmuffs (SEM1E)
SportEAR Ghost Stryke Black Electronic Ear Plugs Red (SE-GS-R)
Browning Buckmark 11 Earmuffs
Howard Leight Leightning L2F Black Metal Headband Folding Earmuffs
Howard Leight X-Treme Uncorded Ear Plugs (1006716)
Walker's Youth & Women's Low Profile Earmuffs
Walker's Adult Low Profile Kit
Peltor HY10 Hygiene Kit
Allen Gamma Junior Shooting Earmuffs & Glasses Combo (2325)
Howard Leight Impact Pro Electronic Earmuffs (SNR 33 dB)
As New Peltor 3M Pro-Tac II Black Electronic Earmuffs (ANP3PT2)
Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs Pink (NRR 22 dB)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.