Howard Leight Impact Sport Earmuffs Olive Green
Caldwell E-Max Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs Green
Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Behind the Head Electronic Earmuffs Green
Allen Ion Ballistic Glasses Set - RN
Howard Leight Impact Sport Earmuffs Mossy Oak
Champion Corded Ear Plugs (40962) - DISCONTINUED
Allen Pro Class Shooting Glasses Black Frame Clear, Yellow, Vermilion and Smoke Lens - PN
Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs Black (NRR 22 dB)
Caldwell E-Max Electronic Earmuffs
Shooter's Hearing Protection Earplugs
Night Prowler Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs
Howard Leight Airsoft Shooters Ear Plugs 2 Pairs (R-01521)
Howard Leight Quiet Band - Banded Ear Plugs QB2HYG (R-01538)
Caldwell Camo E-Max Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs
Allen Shotwave Click to Adjust Ear Plugs (NRR 16-25 dB) (2398) - PN
Trophy Earmuffs - REDUCED TO CLEAR
SportEAR X-Pro Series Ear Plugs (NRR 19-30 dB)
Caldwell Pink E-Max Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs
Night Prowler Electronic Low Profile Pink Earmuffs
Peltor 3M H6B 290 Behind-the-Head Earmuffs
Spika Electronic Black & Orange Earmuffs (SEM-021)
Peltor Ultra Fit Reusable Corded Ear Plugs with Case (340-4002)
Trophy Electronic Earmuffs
Howard Leight Leightning L3 Earmuffs (NRR 30 dB) Black
SportEAR Ghost Stryke Black Electronic Ear Plugs Black (SE-GS-B)
Browning Buckmark 11 Earmuffs
SportEAR Ghost Stryke Black Electronic Ear Plugs Red (SE-GS-R)
Howard Leight Impact Pro Electronic Earmuffs (SNR 33 dB)
Howard Leight Leightning L2F Black Metal Headband Folding Earmuffs
Allen Gamma Junior Shooting Earmuffs & Glasses Combo (2325)
As New Peltor 3M Pro-Tac II Black Electronic Earmuffs (ANP3PT2)
Howard Leight X-Treme Uncorded Ear Plugs (1006716)
Walker's Youth & Women's Low Profile Earmuffs
Walker's Adult Low Profile Kit
Peltor HY10 Hygiene Kit
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.