Jib Nylon Cleaning Brushes 22 Cal
Jib Bore Cleaning Jag 45 Cal
Jib Bore Cleaning Jag 22 Cal
Jib 22 Cal Pull Through
Jib Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge
Jib Super Quality Gun Oil Small 50ml
Jib 22 Cal to 30 Cal Rod Adapter
Jib Nylon Cleaning Brushes 12 Gauge
Jib Gun Cleaning Solvent Small Liquid Bottle 50ml
Jib Nylon Cleaning Brushes 6.5MM
Jib Nylon Cleaning Brushes 243 Cal
Jib One Piece 12 Gauge Cleaning Rod 30"
Jib Super Quality Gun Oil Large 250ml
Jib Nylon Cleaning Brushes 7MM
Jib Nylon Cleaning Brushes 270 Cal
Jib Bronze Cleaning Brush 270 Cal
Jib Bronze Cleaning Brush 25 Cal
Jib Bore Cleaning Mop 7MM
Jib Bore Cleaning Mop 243 Cal
Jib Bronze Cleaning Brush 20 Cal
Jib Bore Cleaning Loop 410 Gauge
Jib Gun Cleaning Solvent Large 250ml
Jib Gun Cleaning Solvent Large Spray Bottle 150ml
Jib Bronze Cleaning Brush 410
Jib Bore Cleaning Mop 45 Cal
Jib Bore Cleaning Mop 270 Cal
Jib Bore Cleaning Mop 410 Gauge
New Jib Pull Through 12 Gauge Nylon (SPART1712)
Jib Cleaning Mop .38 Cal Pistol (SPART1589)
Jib Cleaning Bronze Brush .264 Cal (SPART1588)
Jib Cleaning Bronze Brush .243 Cal (SPART1587)
Jib Nylon Cleaning Brushes 410
Jib Bore Cleaning Mop 17 Cal
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.