Light Force 170 Striker 100 W Driving Light Kit - REDUCED TO CLEAR
Light Force 170 Striker HID Driving Light Kit 12V 35W - REDUCED TO CLEAR
Light Force 240 Blitz HID Driving Light 12V 35W - REDUCED TO CLEAR
Light Force Battery Power Pack Carry Bag With Socket, Power Saver and Dimmer(NO BATTERY BAG ONLY)
Light Force GL04 50 W
Light Force Hand Held Enforcer 140mm Spotlight 75W With Curly Cord - DISCONTINUED
Light Force Pred 9X Firearm Mounted Light
Light Force Remote Control 150 mm
Light Force Remote Control 225 mm
Light Force Remote Control Extension
Light Force Remote Control Thread Stud
Light Force Remote Mount 140mm Lance Spotlight 75W
Light Force RM170 Striker Remote Mount Spotlight 100W
Light Force RM240 Blitz Remote Mount Spotlight 100W
Light Force SL170 Clear Lens
Light Force SL170 Red Defused Lens(FRS)
Light Force SL170 Striker Hand Held Spotlight 100W
Light Force SL170 Striker Hand Held Spotlight 100W With Cig Plug
Light Force SL240 Blitz Hand Held Spotlight 100W
Light Force SL240 Clear Lens
Light Force SL240 Red Defused Lens
Light Force Spotlight Switch (10 Amp)
Light Force Spotlight Switch Boot (LFSB)
Light Force Suction Cup Remote Spotlight Mount ( Spotlight & Remote not included )
Light Force Teflon Washer to suit Remote Control
LightForce Enforcer 12 Volt Charger (BCN12V)
Lightforce Vertical Filament Bulb GL06 12 Volt 100 W (62138)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.