WW2 FINNISH M39 BAYONET (FS001)
British '07 Patt SMLE 1918 dated Bayonet (FS012)
German M1884/98 III K98 Bayonet (FS007)
Italian Carcano M1891 Bayonet (FS006)
JAPANESE ARISAKA BAYONET (FS003)
Replica German M1884/98 III K98 Bayonet (FS008)
Replica M1 Springfield / Garand Bayonet (FS009)
WW2 ITALIAN CARCANO M38 FOLDING BAYONET (FS002)
Brazilian M1908 Mauser Bayonet (FS011)
British No 9 MK 1 Bayonet (FS005)
JAPANESE ARISAKA BAYONET #2 (FS004)
Mosin Nagant Bayonet (FS010)
Australian '07 Patt SMLE 1942 dated Bayonet (BAY021)
JAPANESE KOKURA ARISAKA BAYONET (BAY022)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.