Nitecore Torch Rifle Scope Mount Attachment
Nitecore Gun Rail Mount 1" Weaver / Picatinny Rail (GM02)
Nitecore 2300mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
Nitecore Multi Task MH40GTR Flashlight Hunting Kit
Nitecore Multitask Hybrid Series MH40GTR Flashlight
Nitecore HC60 Rechargeable Headlamp 1000 Lumens
Nitecore Intellicharger D2
Nitecore 60mm Red Filter
Nitecore P30 Ultra High Intensity Hunting Flashlight Kit
Nitecore Intellicharger 12V DC Car Charger Adapter
Nitecore HC60 V2 Headlamp 1200 Lumens
Nitecore Gun Mount 1" (GM04)
Nitecore HC30 Headlamp 1000 Lumens
Nitecore Explorer EC1 Flashlight
Nitecore 4500mAh 3.6V Rechargeable Battery
Nitecore NU25 Headlamp 360 Lumens
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.