Old Timer 3 5/16" Middleman
Old Timer 2 3/4" Junior Pocket Knife
Old Timer 2.5" Folding Knife
Old Timer 3" Folding Blade
Old Timer 3" Folding Knife
Old Timer 4 1/8" Bearhead Trapper
Old Timer 4" Closed Senior 3-Blade Pocket Knife with Desert Iron Wood Handle
Old Timer 4" Senior 3 Blade Stockman
Old Timer 7-1/4" Sharp Finger Fixed Blade Knife
Old Timer Capybara Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife (30OT)
Old Timer Clip Point Gunstock Trapper Folding Knife
Old Timer Deer Slayer Fixed Blade Knife
Old Timer Middleman 3 5/16" 3-Blade Pocket Knife
Old Timer Mighty Mite Mite 2-3/4" Closed, Delrin Handle
Old Timer Trapper Clip Folding Knife
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.