Osprey .22 Ammo Belt 50 Loop (48")
Osprey Camo Wrap Brown
Osprey Camo Wrap Green
Osprey Pellet Trap
Osprey Pellet Trap Target Sheets (50pk)
Osprey Razorback Pig Sticker Fixed Blade Knife - Blaze Orange (3012)
Osprey Resetting Magnetic Pellet Trap Duck
Osprey Resetting Magnetic Pellet Trap Silhouette
Osprey Resetting Magnetic Pellet Trap Street Signs
Osprey Slip-On Recoil Pad
OSPREY Stretch Stalker Gun Bag
Osprey X-Rest Shooting Rest Bag
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.