Powa Beam 12 V Long Life Bulb 100 W
Powa Beam Quick Draw Folding Spotlight Remote Control Handle.
Powa Beam Pro 245mm 9" Quartz Halogen (QH) 12V 100W with Bracket (P/L9PRO)
Powa Beam 175 Spotlight With Bracket (P/L7B)
Powa Beam Window Remote Mount Series 2
Powa Beam Red Glass Lens For PLPRO-9 Spotlights
Powa Beam Red Glass Lens For PL175 Spotlights
Powa Beam PL245 Hand Held Spotlight
Powa Beam PL175 Hand Held Spotlight
Powa Beam Spotlight Handle
Glass Lens For Powa Beam PLPRO-9 Spotlights Clear
Powa Beam Bracket (PL145 & PL175)
Powa Beam 15 V Long 150 W Bulb
Powa Beam Roof Rack Adaptor Plate Kit for Standard Remote RC210 & RC230
Powa Beam Standard Remote Handle (RC220)
Powa Beam Pro-9 HID Roof Mounted Spotlight 50W
Powa Beam Xenon HID Spotlight Bulb 6000K 55W
Powa Beam 7" 35W HID Spotlight - Bracket
Powa Beam Xenon HID Spotlight Bulb 6000K 35W
Powa Beam Folding Remote Control Boot
POWA BEAM 245MM 9" PRO BRACKET Only For Roof Mounting (P/L-BR9PRO)
Powa Beam Pro-9 HID Roof Mounted Spotlight 70W
Powa Beam 12V QH Ceramic Globe Holder Only (PLGH)
Powa Beam Spotlight Control Handle
Powa Beam PL145 Hand Held Spotlight 100W
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.