Spika Large Premium Home Safe (SCB1) - NOT IN STOCK
MTM Ammo Belt Pouch 22LR, 22Mag, 17HMR 100-Round Box (ABP) - NOT IN STOCK
Redding Case Neck Concentricity Gauge (26400) - NOT IN STOCK
Redding T-7 Turret Reloading Press (67000) - NOT IN STOCK
Lansky Convertible Super 'C' Clamp (LM010) - NOT IN STOCK
Lansky Natural Arkansas Diamond Knife Sharpening System (LKNAT) - NOT IN STOCK
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System (LKDMD) - NOT IN STOCK
Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System (LKUNV) - NOT IN STOCK
Lansky Standard Knife Sharpening System (LKC03) - NOT IN STOCK
Wheeler Anti-Cant Indicator 1" (755712) - NOT IN STOCK
Champion Trap Skybird 3/4 Cock with Tripod Clay Target Thrower (40906) - NOT IN STOCK
Champion Trap Wheelybird 2.0 Autofeed with Remote Clay Target Thrower (40925) - NOT IN STOCK
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.