Redfield Rampage 20-60x60mm Spotting Scope with Case, Neck Strap and Tripod
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 3-9x40 Matte 4-Plex
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 4-12x40 Matte 4-Plex
Redfield Rampage 20-60x80mm Spotting Scope with Case, Neck Strap and Tripod
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 2-7x33 Matte Accu-Range
Redfield Raider 650A Angle Range finder Black (170635)
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 2-7x 33mm Matte 4-Plex
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 3-9x40 Matte Accu-Range
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 3-9x50 Matte 4-Plex
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 3-9x40 Matte Tac-MOA
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 3-9x50 Matte Accu-Range
Redfield Battlezone Rifle Scope 3-9x 42mm TAC-MOA Reticle Matte (117851)
Redfield Revolution Turret Cap
Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 4-12x40 Accurange
Redfield Raider 650 LOS Range finder Black (170636) - DISCONTINUED
Redfield Rebel 8x32 Compact Black Binoculars
Redfield Rebel 10x25 Compact Black Binoculars
Used Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 3-9x40 Matte Accu-Range (UR67095)
Used Redfield Revolution Rifle Scope 3-9x50 Matte 4-Plex
Used Redfield Revenge 6-18x44 Accu Range Varmint Rifle Scope (URED61844)
Redfield Rebel 10x42 Compact Black Binoculars (67605)
Used Redfield 2-Piece Base to Suit Unknown Model (SPART1795)
Used Redfield Tracker 8 x (SCOPE0030)
Redfield Accelerator 6 MOA Dot Reflex Sight
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.