Tokyo Scope 1x25 Electro-Dot Sight with 30mm Tube
Tokyo Scope 1x21 Electro-Dot Sight with 1" Tube
Aimpoint Hunter Micro H2 2 MOA Red Dot
Hawke Weaver Style 5 MOA Reflex Dot Sight
Crosman Centerpoint (CP) Tactical 32mm Reflex Sight (70301)
Sun Optics Micro Shotgun Circle Sight with Red/Green Dot Reticle
Docter Sight C 3.5MOA Red Dot Sight Camo (55745)
Aimpoint 9000SC (Short) 2 MOA Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x
Aimpoint Hunter H34L 34mm 2 MOA Red Dot
Sun Optics Red/Green Micro Sight Tactical T3 Reticle with Picatinny Mount
Used Crown Scope Red-Dot Sight with 30mm Tube
Used Docter Quicksight 5.0MOA VR Red Dot Sight (U55735)
Styrka S3 Series Red Dot Sight 5 MOA Red (ST-73060)
Docter Quicksight 5.0MOA VR Red Dot Sight (55735)
Nikko Stirling Diamond M70 Reflex Sight
Aimpoint Hunter H30L 30mm 2 MOA Red Dot Sight
Redfield Accelerator 6 MOA Dot Reflex Sight - DISCONTINUED
Lynx 1X33 Red Dot Scope with 50MOA
Trophy Series 1x25mm Quick Aim Sight with Red/Green Illuminated Dot
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.