Smith & Wesson Model 14-3 38 Special (2942)
Webley "WG" Model 1892 in Cal .476 Enfield (1313)
New Ruger GP100 357 Magnum (3173)
New Smith & Wesson Model 617 22 Long Rifle (3072)
Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman 357 Magnum (3399)
Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 38 Special (2697)
Taurus Model 94 38 Special (2890)
Webley & Scott MkVI .455 Webley dated 1918 (1963)
New Uberti 1873 Cattleman Hombre 357 Magnum 5 1/2"(3215)
Ruger Security Six 357 Magnum (3078)
Ruger Bearcat 22 Long Rifle (2961)
Drulov Model 65 22 Long Rifle (2940)
New Ruger SP101 22 Long Rifle (2846)
New Ruger Single Six 22 Long Rifle & 22 Magnum (2705)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.