Smith & Wesson Model 14-3 38 Special (2942)
New Smith & Wesson Model 617 22 Long Rifle (3072)
New Smith & Wesson 686 6 Shot 357 Magnum (3071)
Rossi Cyclops 357 Magnum (2777)
New Ruger Single Six 22 Long Rifle & 22 Magnum (2705)
Taurus Model 94 22 Long Rifle (2795)
New Ruger GP100 357 Magnum (2829)
New Ruger SP101 22 Long Rifle (2846)
Drulov Model 65 22 Long Rifle (2940)
Ruger Bearcat 22 Long Rifle (2960)
Ruger Bearcat 22 Long Rifle (2961)
Ruger Super Redhawke 44 Magnum (3042)
Ruger Speed 6 357 Magnum (3073)
Ruger Security Six 357 Magnum (3078)
Magnum Research BFR 44 Magnum (3082)
Ruger Vaquero 357 Magnum & 9mm Luger (3101)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.