Dog Box Rechargeable Beacon Torch and Powerbank
RPM Light Cream 'Yobbo' Felt Hat (759LCYH)
RPM Light Brown 'Yobbo' Felt Hat (859LBYH)
RPM Black 'Yobbo' Felt Hat (759BKYH)
Winchester 670 Trigger Guard (UW670TG)
Winchester 94 Wells Fargo & Co 30-30 Win (24239)
Savage 24C 22 Mag/ 20G (US24CB)
Miatt Remington 700 ADL Trigger Guard (110280)
Dog Box Rechargeable LED Strip Light & Motion Sensor (RCLSMS36)
Winchester Model 670 308-270 Barrel (SHB0085)
Enfield No 1 MkIII 410 Barrel (SHB0084)
Remington 7615P 223 Rem Barrel (SHB0080)
BSA Cadet 32-20 Barrel (SHB0090)
BSA Cadet 310 Barrel (SHB0089)
Winchester 94 30-30 Win (24329)
Winchester 94 XTR 375 Win Big Bore (24234)
Ruger 77/22 Varmint Laminated 22 Magnum (24256)
Dog Box Mariner Floating Waterproof 2W Torch (MFWT2W)
Sportco 303-25 Barrel 25" (SHB0088)
Sportco 303-25 Barrel 25" (SHB0087)
Sportco 303-25 Barrel 25" (SHB0086)
BSA Cadet 310 Barrel (SHB0083)
BSA Cadet 310 Barrel (SHB0082)
BSA Cadet 310 Barrel (SHB0081)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.