Brno Model 1 Front Sight Hood Matte Finish
Brno Model 1 Trigger Guard
Brno Model 1 & 2 Buttplate Screw
Brno Model 1 Firing Pin Spring
Brno Model 1 Trigger Guard Plates
Brno Model 1 & 2, CZ 452, 453 Front Connector Screw
Brno Model 1 & 2 Trigger Guard Screw
Brno Model 1 Trigger & Sear (Complete)
Brno Model 1 Forend Screw Washer
Brno Model 1 Forend Retaining Nut (Escutcheon)
Brno Model 1 Firing Pin
Brno Model 1 Trigger Shutter (Sear) Spring
Brno Model 1 Extractor Helper Left Hand Side
Brno Model 1 Bolt Handle Complete
Brno Model 1 Safety Catch
Brno Model 2 Trigger Guard
Brno Model 1 & Model 2 Magazine Guide Release Lever (SPART1659)
Brno Model 1 Front Sight Carrier Ramp (in the white)
Brno Model 1 Trigger Pin
Brno Model 1 Action Trigger Sear
Brno Model 1 Action Screw Tube
Brno Bolt Guide/Ejector (BG451)
Smith & Wesson Trigger Shims (USW64TS)
Anschutz 1532 Front Sight Hood (UA1532SH)
Brno Model 1 Trigger Adjustment Screw
Brno Model 1 Trigger
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.