New ISSC Model M22 Pink Frame 22 Long Rifle (2613)
CZ Model 85 9mm Luger (2715)
Para-Ordnance Model P18-9 9mm Luger (2735)
Ruger MkI 22 Long Rifle (2343)
Springfield Model 1911-A1 45 Auto (1685)
Colt 1911 45 Auto with 22 Long Rifle Conversion (2842 & 2483)
New Ruger Charger Take-Down 22 Long Rifle (2857)
Taurus Model 94 38 Special (2890)
Glock Model 19 9mm (2398) - Security Guards Only
Glock Model 19 9mm (2403) - Security Guards Only
Mauser Model C96 Broom Handle 30 Mauser (2945)
Smith & Wesson Model 2206 22 Long Rifle (2969)
Smith & Wesson Model 5906 9mm Luger (2910)
New Glock Model 34 Gen 4 (135mm) 9mm Luger (3027)
Browning Buckmark Target 22 Long Rifle (2958)
Smith & Wesson Model 2206 Target (TGT) 22 Long Rifle (3031)
Smith & Wesson Model 22S 22 Long Rifle (3034)
Ruger MkII Target 22 Long Rifle (3054)
Ruger Model 22/45 Target 22 Long Rifle (3055)
Ruger 22/45 MK111 22 Long Rifle (3074)
Glock Model 17 9mm Luger (3075)
ISSC Model M22 Black Frame 22 Long Rifle (3076)
Glock Model 22 40 S&W (3077)
Beretta 84 Cheeta 9mm Short 380 - Collectors Only (3080)
Para P18 Hi-Cap Limited 38 Super (3081)
New Beretta 92FS Inox (Italy) 9mm Luger (3089)
New CZ Model 75 SP-01 Shadow 2 Black 9mm (3092)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.