Kimar Model 911 8MM Blank Fire (3052)
New ISSC Model M22 Pink Frame 22 Long Rifle (2613)
Star Model B 9 MM (3453)
Kimar Model 911 8MM Blank Fire (3053)
Drulov Model 65 22 Long Rifle (2940)
Smith & Wesson Model 2206 22 Long Rifle (3385)
Ruger MkI 22 Long Rifle (3371)
Ruger MKII Target 22 Long Rifle (3323)
Browning Buckmark Field Target 22 Long Rifle (3289)
Luger P08 9MM (3226)
Ruger MkII 22 Long Rifle (3153)
Walther P38 22 Long Rifle (3102)
ISSC Model M22 Black Frame 22 Long Rifle (3076)
Ruger 22/45 MKIII 22 Long Rifle (3074)
Ruger Model 22/45 Target 22 Long Rifle (3055)
Smith & Wesson Model 22S 22 Long Rifle (3034)
Browning Buckmark Target 22 Long Rifle (2958)
Smith & Wesson Model 5906 9mm Luger (2910)
Smith & Wesson Model 2206 22 Long Rifle (2969)
Ruger MkI 22 Long Rifle (2343)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.