Smith & Wesson Model 5906 9mm Luger (2910)
Beretta U22 Neos 22 Long Rifle (3929)
Drulov Model 65 22 Long Rifle (2940)
Ruger 22/45 Target Stainless 22 Long Rifle (3627)
Browning Buckmark 22 Long Rifle (3976)
Ruger Mk11 Target 22 Long Rifle (3770)
Ruger P85 9mm Luger (3643)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.