New Stirling (Old) Model 14 10 Shot Magazine (SPART0766)
Stirling Model 20 Trigger Assy (SPART1156)
Stirling Model 20 Complete Bolt Assy (SPART0910)
Stirling Stock Early Model (STOCK127)
Stirling Model 14 .22 Complete Bolt (SPART1574)
Used Stirling Model 20 Stock (STOCK017)
Used Stirling Model 20 Magazine 15 Round (SPART0765)
Stirling Model 15 22 Magnum 5 Shot Magazine (SPART1932)
Stirling Model 14P Magazine 10 Round (M2509A)
Stirling Model 20 Trigger Guard (SPART0073)
Stirling Model 14 Trigger Housing (Older Model)
Used Stirling Squibman Model 11A Bolt Complete (SPART1571)
Stirling Model 20 Deflector (SPART0013)
Stirling Model 20 10 Round Magazine
Stirling Model 14 Carbine 22 Long Rifle (23100)
Stirling Model 14P 22 Long Rifle (22397)
Stirling Folding Gun 12 Gauge (22879)
Stirling Model 14 Magazine 5 Round (SPART1882)
Stirling Folding Gun 12 Gauge (22320)
Stirling Model 1500 22 Magnum (22184)
Stirling Model 20 Deflector (SPART0745)
Stirling Model 14 22 Long Rifle Ejector and Spring (SPART0591)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.