Triple K 111 - M 2 Gun Holster 22 Cal 4" Revolvers (S/Hand)
Triple K Deluxe Divided Shell Bag
Triple K Leather Military Sling - Style 64 1"
Triple K Luger 9mm 7 Round Magazine Stainless & Wood Bottom (580M)
Triple K Magazine Beretta 92FS 9MM 10 Round (1322M)
Triple K Magazine Winchester 52, 69A, 75 22LR 5 Round (263M)
Triple K Ready Sling - Style 614 1"
Triple K Style 126 12 Gauge Splinter Barrel Guard
Triple K Style 760 Reloading Strips for 38 Cal & 357 Magnum
Tripple K Magazine Walther PPK 22 Long Rifle 10 Round
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.