Vortex Crossfire II Scout 2-7x32 V-Plex (MOA) Reticle (CF2-31002)
Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) Reticle (CF2-31007)
Vortex Optics Hunter 1" Medium Weaver-Style Rings Matte
Vortex Optics Hunter 1" Low Weaver-Style Rings Matte
Vortex Optics 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style Extra-High Ring Matte (Sold Individually)
Vortex Copperhead 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) Reticle (CPH-412)
Vortex Torque Wrench Mounting Kit (RAC-VT-CTW)
Vortex Optics 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style High Ring Matte (Sold Individually)
Vortex Pro GT Tripod 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head (PRO-2)
Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) Reticle (CF2-31015)
Vortex Optics 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style Medium Ring Matte (Sold Individually)
Vortex Optics Hunter Weaver-Style Rings Matte High
Vortex Optics Diamondback Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte (DBK-01-BDC)
Vortex Optics Crossfire II Rifle Scope 2-7x 32mm Dead-Hold BDC Reticle Matte (CF2-31003)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.