Walther GSP Magazine 22 Short 5 Round (SPART1008)
Walther KKM 22 Long Rifle (22LR) (26071)
Walther PPQ M2 22 Long Rifle (3659)
Walther Model B 243Win (23008)
Walther PPQ Magazine M2 22 Long Rifle (22LR) 10 Round (WPPQMAG)
Walther Magazine P22 22 Long Rifle (22LR) 10 Round (SPART0776)
Walther Model 55 177 Cal Air Rifle (26072)
Walther OSP 22 Short Breech Bolt (UWOSPBB)
Walther OSP 22 Short Trigger Housing Assy (UWOSPTH)
Walther OSP 22 Short 4 1/2" Barrel (UWOSPB)
Walther OSP Wooden Grips (UWOSPG)
Walther Lever Action Air Rifle Red Seal (SPART0676)
Walther Lever Action Air Rifle Green Seal (SPART0675)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.