Winchester 22 Hornet Unprimed Brass Cases (100pk)
Winchester Super-X Ammunition 222 Remington 50 Grain Pointed Soft Point (20pk)
Winchester Super Target 12 Gauge #7.5 Shot 2-3/4" 28 Gram 1200 fps (25pk)
Winchester PDX1 Defender Ammunition 12 Gauge 2 3/4" 1 Ounce Rifle Slug Plus 3 BB Shot (10pk)
Winchester Super Target 12 Gauge #7.5 Shot 2-3/4" 28 Gram 1290 fps (25pk)
Winchester Super-X High Brass Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz #6 Shot (25pk)
Brownells Gunsmithing 6-48 Bottoming Tap
Brownells Gunsmithing 8-40 Bottoming Tap
Brownells Gunsmithing 6-48 Taper Tap
New Tikka T3X 308 Stainless Lite (23856)
Brownells Gunsmithing 8-40 Taper Tap
Brownells Drill 28J Wire Gauge Suits 8x40 Taps (12428)
New Tikka T3X 223 Stainless Lite (24352)
Brownells Gunsmithing 3-56 Bottoming Tap
Brownells Gunsmithing 3-56 Taper Tap
Brownells Drill 45J Wire Gauge Suits 3x56 Taps (12445
New Tikka T3X 223 Lite (24350)
New Tikka T3X 22-250 Stainless Lite (24359)
New Tikka T3X 308 Lite (24357)
New Tikka T3X 308 Lite (24356)
New Tikka T3X 223 Lite (24351)
Meopta TGA75 Spotting Scope with 30x Eye Piece Straight Body (UMH7530X)
Brownells T Handle Tap Wrench
Briley C300 & S54 Thin Wall Choke Speed Wrench (MICMBS)
Remington 700 BDL 22-250 Rem (24541)
Ruger Precision Gen 1 24 " 6.5 Creedmoor (24538)
New Ruger Precision Gen 3 20 " 308 Winchester (24537)
Ruger Precision Gen 1 20 " 308 Winchester (24535)
1. Contact our friendly sales team to confirm the availability of the firearm.
2. Purchase the firearm, using one of our flexible payment options:
3. Apply for a Queensland Permit to Acquire (PTA) online, using our details as the registered owner and disposer.
*Please note that permits may be issued on average 5-7 business days from application date if firearms are already on your licence. If it is the first firearm to be acquired, the PTA may be issued after 28 days.
Don't have a licence? Click here to apply.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and choose from the following:
3. Apply for an acquisition form from your state or territory weapons registry, using your local dealer's details as the registered owner and disposer.
4. Pay the balance of the firearm and organise payment for postage and handling to your designated dealer.