A. Australian customers:
If you change your mind about products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price* or exchange those products (other than gift cards or second hand items), subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase;
2. You must provide proof of identification;
4. The returned items must be in original condition or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-4 above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us***.
Special orders require a minimum 50% deposit. Deposits for special orders are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
*Please note that all cancelled firearm sales will incur a minimum 10% surcharge for administration and handling. Deposits placed on special order firearms that are cancelled may be forfeit, subject to the decision of management.
Lay-by period is a maximum of 8 weeks from the date of the deposit (irrespective of permits to acquire, delays and other personal circumstances). After this time, if there is an outstanding amount on the item(s), the goods may be forfeit at our discretion.
Cancelled lay-bys will attract a cancellation fee of at least 10% of the item’s full purchase price.
It is therefore your responsibility to make sure lay-bys are current. Expired lay-bys may be subject to forfeiture of deposit.
**Please note all rates are at the discretion of Rebel Gun Works. Any changes to this schedule may occur without notice.
***Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
B. International customers:
By purchasing firearms, firearm parts or any other products from us, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. We will not exchange any of those firearms, firearm parts or products.
2. We will not accept any return of those firearms, firearm parts or products.
3. Those firearms, firearm parts or products are sold with NO warranty expressed or implied.
4. No cancellation accepted once the transaction has been finalised.
5. No refund given once the transaction has been processed.
6. We will endeavour to track your firearm/s, firearm part/s and/or product/s however we decline all responsibilities for loss and damage of them as soon as they have left our dealership.